News & Public Notices
EJ Reserve update
In conjunction with Project Managers, NS Projects and architects Edwin Bollig Designs, the City has engaged with stakeholders of Ernest Johnson Reserve to finalise the design for the Master Plan.
The City was successful in securing $632,000 grant funding from the Department of Sport and Recreation for stage one of the project. The final draft design is now complete and will be submitted for a Development Application approval in November 2015.
The key scheduled dates are estimated as follows:
- Lodge Development Application (Stage 1) - November 2015
- Appoint balance of the Consultant Team - December 2015
- Development Application Approval – January 2016
- Detailed Design & Contract Documentation Completion – April 2016
- Award Contract for Stage 1 – August 2016
- Award Stage 2 works – August 2016
- Stage 1 Construction – August 2016 to November 2017
- Stage 2 Construction – November 2017 to August 2018.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org