Change of Details

Have you changed your name or address?

Please advise the City in writing of any changes to your name or postal address by completing the forms below. There is an obligation for property owners to ensure that the City has the correct address for service of notices.

If you have changed your name you need to ensure that your details have been updated on the Certificate of Title for your property with Landgate.

To advise of a Deceased Estate, a copy of the Death Certificate will need to be provided.

Are you selling your property?

Under the provisions of the Local Government Act, when a person (as a principal or as an agent) sells or disposes of land, the owner/agent must advise the City in writing within 21 days of the change in ownership, giving full details of the purchaser. If you are a City of South Perth resident or ratepayer and have changed your address or ownership details, please fill out the forms below.

More information and contact

For more information on changing your address, name or property ownership please email us or call 9474 0777.