The City of South Perth's Club Development program assists sport and recreation organisations to develop and thrive in the community.
The program aims to:
- Increase club profiles and development opportunities
- Improve self-management of clubs through training
- Provide club support and networking opportunities
- Strengthen relationships between the City and clubs
- Assist in club sustainability
- Provide clubs with grants and funding opportunities.
Club Development key focus areas
- Education and facilitation – self management seminars and workshops
- Communication – access to newsletters, flyers, calendar of events and email networks
- Funding – opportunities including Community Funding Program, Individual Development Funding, Community Sport Recreation Facility Funding
Club Spirit newsletter
To keep the community up to date with sport and recreation information, the City produces the Club Spirit newsletter every two months.
If you are a local club or association in the City of South Perth and would like to keep up to date on sporting information, sponsorship, fundraising and grants in your City, subscribe to Club Spirit.
Update your club's details
If you need to update the contact details for your club please click below to complete the Club Change of Details form.