The City of South Perth has a dedicated Club Development Officer who assists sport and recreation organisations to develop and thrive in the community.
The Club Development Officer aims to:
- Increase club profiles and development opportunities
- Improve self-management of clubs through training
- Provide club support and networking opportunities
- Strengthen relationships between the City and clubs
- Assist in club sustainability
- Provide clubs with grants and funding opportunities.
The key focus areas of the club are:
- Education and facilitation – self management seminars and workshops
- Communication – access to newsletters, flyers, calendar of events and email networks
- Funding – opportunities including Community Funding Program, Individual Development Funding, Community Sport Recreation Facility Funding
Club Spirit newsletter
To keep the community up to date with sport and recreation information, the City produces the Club Spirit newsletter every two months.
If you are a local club or association in the City of South Perth and would like to keep up to date on sporting information, sponsorship, fundraising and grants in your City, subscribe to Club Spirit.
- Australian Sports Commission Club Development resources
- Community Sporting and Recreation Facilities Fund
- Sport and Recreation (WA)
- Every Club Hub
- Good Sports
- Play by the Rules
- True Sport
- Sports Australia