Collier Park Village
For an independent, secure and comfortable retirement lifestyle, discover Collier Park Village in the City of South Perth. Nestled among landscaped parklands and ornamental lakes, Collier Park Village offers independent and assisted living for those over 55 years.
Opened in 1986 as a Council initiative, Collier Park Village is situated on Crown Land designated for seniors' housing and supplementary services.
Choosing retirement living requires careful consideration and the support of family and friends. Collier Park Village is bound by the Retirement Villages Act 1992 and its associated Fair Trading (Retirement Villages) Code, which was introduced by Government to protect residents' rights and interests.
For an independent living in a neighbourly and social environment, Collier Park Village offers 169 two bedroom self-contained units. Tastefully designed and finished, each unit is built to a high standard of comfort.
Village residents enjoy an autonomous lifestyle with the independence to travel as they please and entertain family and friends in their own home, while secure in the knowledge that support and assistance is readily available.
Free from the burden of maintaining a large family home, life in the village also releases the capital needed to make the most of retirement.
The perfect venue to meet for hobby groups, activities and special events, the Community Centre is a social hub for residents. A varied activities program is organised by residents and and an active social committee and includes:
- Quiz, bingo and games nights
- Exercise classes
- Yoga and meditation
- Morning and afternoon teas
- Pool and billiards
For your convenience, the following services are included in the monthly maintenance levy:
- Maintenance and repair of exterior and fixed interior areas
- Water rates
- General household rubbish removal (external contractor)
- Village administration
- Electricity for street lighting and other common services
- Maintenance of common areas, grounds, gardens, roads, paths and hot water systems
- Building insurance
- An emergency alarm call system available 24/7
- An after-hours call monitoring for urgent matters available 24/7
Additional services are available on a user pays basis include:
- Hairdresser: An independent hairdresser operates from the Community Centre most week days
- Podiatrist: an independent podiatrist operates from the Community Centre by appointment only
- Doctor: an independent doctor operates from the Community Centre by appointment only
- Physiotherapy Class: an independent physiotherapist operates a class from the Community Centre one morning per week
- Yoga: an independent yoga teacher operates from the Community Centre one morning per week.
Pricing & Payments
- Phone 9313 0200
- Address 16 Morrison St, Como