About My Rates
Rates account for approximately 71% of the City's operating revenue. The City invests this revenue in our community with new infrastructure and facilities as well as upgrades and improvements to existing infrastructure such as river walls, roads, paths and drainage. Additionally, the City provides a range of services for our community including:
- Weekly rubbish collections and fortnightly rubbish recycling services
- One hard waste and two green waste verge side collections per year
- Community events
- Parks, playgrounds and sporting facilities
- Community facilities
- George Burnett Leisure Centre
- Aged care facilities
- Senior citizens centres
- Community safety initiatives
Register for eRates to receive your rates notice and instalment reminders by email. Rates notices and instalment reminders will be delivered direct to your inbox and you can choose to pay with any of the payment options available.
You will need to have your assessment number from your current rates notice handy when you register. If you don't know your assessment number please contact us and we can help you find it.
Sign up to eRates