Sounds in the Park
Sounds in the Park are three new small family events in different neighbourhood parks from February to April 2021.
Pack a picnic or buy something from the food trucks and bring your family and friends for a great night of family entertainment and live music in your suburb.
The concerts are inclusive for all members of the community with Auslan interpreters and disability services onsite.
Local businesses will be also be on site displaying their goods and services as part of the City's Buy Local, Shop Local campaign.
Saturday 27 February - Comer Reserve, Como
Saturday 27 March - Challenger Reserve, Manning
Saturday 17 April - George Burnett Park, Karawara
Have your say!
Did you attend Sounds in the Park?
These events are in partnership with Mentally Healthy WA to promote the Act Belong Commit health campaign.
* All events are subject to change depending on State Government health advice relating to COVID-19.
Proudly supported by
Sounds in the Park - Manning
Pack a picnic or buy something from the food trucks and bring your family and friends for a great night of family entertainment and live music at Challenger Reserve, Manning.
Sounds in the Park - Karawara
Pack a picnic or buy something from the food trucks and bring your family and friends for a great night of family entertainment and live music at George Burnett Park, Karawara.
COVID Safe Events
A COVID Event Plan will be in place for each concert with the following measures in place:
- Attendees will be required to register using the SafeWA app or a hardcopy register on arrival
- Capacity will be monitored and zones will be set up to maintain physical distancing
- COVID Safety Marshals will be patrolling the event
- There will be no dance area
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities will be available and gloves and masks will be available for those who choose to use them
- Cleaners will be on site to ensure regular cleaning of communal surfaces
Please follow Western Australia’s COVID-safe guidelines:
- Physical distancing
- Good personal hygiene by washing your hands regularly and using the hand sanitiser provided
- Stay home if you are unwell