ABC You & Me
It’s Time for ABCs! Helping kids learn English through Storytime.
ABC You & Me is for families to improve and practice English in a fun educational environment. Sessions include songs, rhymes and stories plus activities which develop children’s confidence and school readiness. Recommended for ages 2-5.
The sessions are free, booking essential.
Term 1 2023
South Perth Library: 9.30-10.30am, Mondays (running for 6 weeks)
Sessions will be held on:
- 13 February
- 20 February
- 27 February
- 13 March
- 20 March
- 27 March
- ABC You & Me is a targeted program aim at up-skilling parents/guardians/carers
- It aims to share the base skills of the English language
- It gives a space for parents to practice activities to use at home
- It is for both English as a first or second language.
For those wanting general practice and support in literacy development we recommend Time for Stories which is designed based on the 6 early literacy concepts and key goals and outcomes.
South Perth Libraries
- Phone 9474 0800
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org