This page was last updated 8.30am, Tuesday 28 July 2020.
WA Roadmap Phase 4
Phase 4 easing of restrictions are now in place:
- gathering limits and the 100/300 rule have been removed, however the 2 square metre rule remains in place
- removal of seated service requirements at food businesses and licensed premises
- no requirement to maintain patron register
- alcohol can be served as part of unseated service arrangements
- all events permitted except for large scale, multi-stage music festivals
- unseated performances permitted at venues such as concert halls, live music venues, bars, pubs and nightclubs
- gyms operating unstaffed, but regular cleaning must be maintained
Based on the latest health advice, the implementation of Phase 5 has been delayed. The new tentative date for Phase 5 is Saturday 15 August.
For full details of the easing of restrictions, visit the WA.gov.au website.
The City does not have any authority to enforce directives related to social gatherings. If you have any concerns about this issue, please contact Crime Stoppers on 131 444.