Do you know an outstanding volunteer?
Nominations are now open for the City's 2022 Volunteer of the Year Awards.
If you know someone who lives, volunteers or makes a significant contribution within the City you can nominate them for an award.
Awards are presented in three categories:
- Junior Volunteer - under 18 years
- Youth Volunteer - 18 to 25 years
- Volunteer of the Year - over 25 years
The awards will be given individuals who have:
- had noteworthy involvement in the local community
- made significant impact which has added value to community life
- made inspiring efforts to enhance community life.
For guidelines and to submit a nomination visit the City’s website.
For hard copy nomination forms contact the City on 9474 0777, or email email@example.com.
Nominations close 4pm, 30 September 2022.
Winners will be announced at the City’s Thank a Volunteer Day Celebrations in December 2022.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org