Volunteer of the Year Awards
The City of South Perth is aware of the vital role that volunteers play in the community and of the need to recognise and celebrate their efforts. These Awards aim to acknowledge outstanding volunteers for their individual efforts within our community.
Volunteers who live in the City of South Perth or volunteers who live outside the City’s boundaries but volunteer within the City are eligible. Nominees from previous years are very welcome to be nominated again. The awards are presented at an Awards Ceremony in December.
2018 Volunteer of the Year Awards
Nominations are now open for the 2018 Volunteer of the Year Awards.
How to nominate
Nominations can be completed using the below form.
Alternatively, download and fill in the nomination form and return it to:
Community Development Officer
Post: City of South Perth Civic Centre, Cnr Sandgate st & South Tce, South Perth WA 6151
Nominations close 4pm, Monday 1 October 2018.
There are three categories of awards:
- Junior Volunteer - under 18 years
- Youth Volunteer - 18 to 25 years
- Volunteer of the Year - over 25 years
Who can be nominated
- Individuals who live, or whose volunteering is based, in the City of South Perth and who contribute significantly to the local community.
Who can’t be nominated
- City of South Perth employees
- Members of the selection panel and their immediate families
- Serving members of the City of South Perth Council.
The Awards will be conveyed upon individuals who have:
- had noteworthy involvement in the local community
- made significant impact which has added value to community life
- made inspiring efforts to enhance community life.
All nominees will be invited to attend the City’s Awards Ceremony in early December 2018. Award nominees will receive a certificate signed by the Mayor and the winners from each category will receive an engraved plaque.
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 resultsDocument Name