This page was last updated Friday 14 May 2021.
Lockdown restrictions will ease in Perth and Peel from 12.01am, Saturday 15 May.
Pending no further cases, the following restrictions will be in place:
- Masks will only be mandatory at the airport
- There will be no capacity limits for weddings and funerals
- Major stadiums can operate at 100 per cent capacity
- Visitor limits for patients in hospital, aged care or disability facilities will be lifted
- The 100-person capacity limit for home gatherings removed.
All City services and facilities are open with usual opening hours in place.
Customers attending any City venue will be required to check in using the SafeWA app or the manual contact register. We ask that customers observe COVID safe behaviour and maintain distancing at all times. Anyone who is not feeling well is asked to stay home.
Further details are available on the WA Government website.