Rebates available to help keep our community safe
Rebates are now on offer to eligible applicants in the City of South Perth to improve their home safety and security, as part of the City's Home Safety and Security Equipment Rebate Program.
Each eligible applicant can make a claim towards the purchase and installation of security equipment at their home, including products such as alarms, deadlocks, window locks, security doors and screens, sensor lights and CCTV.
Rebates available from the City or State Government, as part of its Safety and Security Rebate Program, include:
City of South Perth Home Safety and Security Equipment Rebate Program
- Up to $300 for eligible applicants over 18 years, who hold a concession card (ie; Pensioner Concession or Healthcare card, excludes WA Seniors Card)
- Up to $250 for eligible applicants over 18 years, who do not hold a concession card
- Please visit the Home Safety and Security Equipment Rebate Program page for eligibility and Terms and Conditions.
WA Government Safety and Security Rebate Program
- Up to $400 for Seniors Card holders. For eligibility, please visit WA.gov.au.
Note: The City’s Home Safety Rebate Program is aimed to complement (not duplicate) the state government’s Safety and Security Rebate Program.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org