EOI submissions for Evolve 2022
The City is inviting Expressions of Interest (EOI) from businesses, activity providers and community organisations as part of the City’s upcoming Evolve 2022 – Arts, Events & Culture Winter Program.
- Held within an appropriate indoor or outdoor site within the City (e.g. within a community facility; park/reserve or other site)
- Promoted as part of the Evolve Winter Edition program
- Presented throughout the period 17-21 August 2022 inclusive
- Accessible and inclusive for all members of the local community
- Free or low cost to attend.
Examples of the types of Activations/Activities:
- Interactive experiences e.g. maze, augmented reality etc.
- Cultural activities
- Giant games and activities
- Inflatable activities
- Winter themed activities e.g. snow, ice rink etc.
Examples of the types of proposals that won’t be considered as part of this expression of interest will include: workshops; a stand-alone event, performance or show; a fundraising activity or event; and ongoing weekly/monthly events or activities.
The total budget is up to $10,000 (excluding GST). The City reserves the right to allocate part or all of these funds to a single supplier or multiple suppliers to facilitate the selected activations or activities.
To make a submission complete an Evolve 2022 - Expression Of Interest form.
EOI submissions to be submitted by 4pm, Monday 11 July 2022.
For more information, contact our Cultural Development Team via email@example.com or phone 9474 0777.