Public health and social measures came into effect for the Perth and Peel region from 6pm on 16 January 2022.
- All public indoor venues, including in the workplace
- on public transport, taxis and ride share vehicles
- when visiting hospitals, disability and residential aged care facilities.
All City facilities are open as per normal opening hours. Visitors to indoor City venues are required to wear a mask and check in using the SafeWA/ServiceWA app or the hard copy register.
Visitors are also reminded to:
- wear a face mask in certain settings. Masks are not necessary for children under 12.
- practise physical distancing (keep at least 1.5 metres or two arms lengths from each other)
- practise good personal hygiene (wash hands often with soap and water, or hand sanitiser and cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use your elbow)
- stay home if unwell and if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms get tested for COVID-19
Please visit the WA Government website for updates on the COVID situation.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email email@example.com