COVID-19 Vaccination Certification Information Sessions and Support
The City of South Perth Libraries will be running free information sessions and one-on-one support sessions to assist community members with the access, retrieval, printing and saving of their Digital COVID-19 Vaccination Certification.
The sessions will run throughout January and February and bookings can be made directly to the libraries or online via the events section of the website.
Participants are encouraged to bring their own devices to all sessions.
- What is a COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate?
- Types of COVID-19 Vaccination Certificates
- Accessing the Certificate on MyGov
- The benefits of linking services to your MyGov Account
- Retrieving & printing your Digital COVID-19 Vaccination Certification
- Where do I need to show my COVID Vaccination Certificate?
- Downloading the MyGov app on your smartphone or device
- Saving your certificate securely on Apple & Android devices
10-11am, Tuesday 18 January 2022 - South Perth Library - Book now
10-11am, Tuesday 25 January 2022 - Manning Library - Book now
10-11am, Tuesday 15 February 2022 - South Perth Library - Book now
10-11am, Tuesday 22 February 2022 - Manning Library - Book now
The information sessions are proudly supported by Public Libraries Western Australia.
South Perth Library
- Phone 9474 0800
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org