COVID-19 post lockdown update
Pending no further local cases today, Friday 5 February, the five day lockdown for the Perth, Peel and South West regions will end at 6pm today.
From this time Perth and Peel will enter into a post-lockdown transition period until 12.01am on Sunday 14 February.
All City facilities and services will resume. The Libraries will open from Saturday 6 February at 10am.
The Civic Centre will reopen from 10.30am on Monday 8 February.
A full list of facilities and reopening times and dates is available on the COVID City Services, Programs and Facilities page of this website.
The post-lockdown transition period restrictions for City facilities include:
- Wearing a face mask when in public
- 4 square metre capacity rule in place
- Venue capacity up to a maximum of 150 (excluding staff)
- 150 person capacity at all events
- Seated service only at hospitality venues
- 20 person limit for private indoor and outdoor gatherings
From 6pm on Friday 5 February, it will be mandatory for individuals to check-in at City venues using the COVID Safe app or the manual contact register on site. Individuals could face penalties if they fail to check in.
Further details are available on the WA Goverment website.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email email@example.com