Get Job Ready - Manning Library
From Wed 26 April - Manning Library
Manning library is hosting a series of Get Job Ready sessions to prepare individuals for employment and increase their digital literacy skills. Join our experienced Career Volunteer to get free assistance with your job seeking and application skills.
The Get Job Ready sessions run for one hour. These sessions support people who are searching for jobs and provide assistance on:
- Developing career strategies.
- Writing resumes and cover letters with correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Searching for jobs online and creating job profiles.
- Addressing job selection criteria.
- Applying for jobs online.
- Preparing individuals for interviews.
Class sizes will be small to enable participants plenty of one to one assistance.
Laptops will be provided but we encourage participants to bring your own device.
Please bring a USB/digital storage device to save your work.
- Phone 9474 0822
- Email email@example.com