The City was proud to present its first-ever Sounds of Bunuru concert on Saturday 25 March 2023. If you attended the event, we are keen to hear your feedback. Let us know what you liked about the concert and what you think could make events like this one even better in the future.
Sounds of Bunuru was headlined by Noongar man and world-renowned singer-songwriter Phil Walleystack with his band, supported by soulful powerhouse ABRYNZ. The event created an opportunity for people to come together to support and celebrate Aboriginal culture and heritage.
Completing our survey will put you in the draw to win a Sounds of Bunuru prize hamper.
Complete the survey.
Terms and Conditions
2023 Sounds of Bunuru Survey Competition
1. This competition is a promotion run by the City of South Perth (“Promoter”)
2. Entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The competition is open to patrons completing a 2023 Sounds of Bunuru survey during or following the 2023 Sounds of Bunuru event (25 March-31 March 2023).
5. To qualify to win, participants must complete the relevant survey and provide a full name, email address and contact number.
6. The competition commences on Saturday 25 March 2023. The competition will close 4pm WST Friday 31 March 2023. The prize winners will be drawn at the South Perth Civic Centre on the week of Monday 3 April 2023.
7. Only one entry per person. Individuals with multiple entries will be in-eligible to win a prize.
8. The winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The 2023 Sounds of Bunuru Survey Competition prizes consist of one (1) Hamper filled with goodies.
10. Prize details may alter at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter will not be liable for any change in the value of the prize between the date the competition opens and the date the prize is claimed.
11. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
12. The prize is subject to availability and all other relevant Terms and Conditions.
13. The prize will be available for collection from the City of South Perth Civic Centre. The Promoter will not be liable for any delivery or travel costs associated with claiming a prize.
14. The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their contact details for the purposes described in this clause.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize or entering into this competition. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes.