City of South Perth Libraries have partnered with Good Reading Magazine
to give you a chance to WIN $200 worth of books!
To be in the running to win five recently published fiction titles, check out the Good Reading website and find out the name of the book on the cover of Good Reading’s September issue.
Email the title of the book, your name, your address and/or your City of South Perth library card number and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. The first correct entry drawn will win.
The competition closes 5.30pm, (WST) Friday 23 September 2022.
The winner will be selected by 29 September 2022.
Winners will be asked to collect their prize in person and have a photo taken with their prize for promotional purposes.
Good Reading Magazine has book reviews, author profiles, short stories, book trivia and more. Perfect for any book enthusiast. Visit the Good Reading Magazine website.
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is a promotion run by the City of South Perth Libraries (“Promoter”).
2. Entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The competition is open to people who:
a. Are over the age of 18 years
b. City of South Perth resident and/or member of the City of South Perth Libraries
c. Submit their entry by email to email@example.com
d. Submit their entry before 5.30pm (WST), Friday 23 September 2022
e. Include their name and contact phone number along with the title of the book
featured on the cover of the September edition of Good Reading
5. The competition commences on Wednesday 31 August 2022. The competition will close 5.30pm, (WST) Friday 23 September 2022. The prize winners will be drawn at the South Perth Civic Centre during the week commencing Monday 26 September.
6. Only one entry per person. Individuals with multiple entries will be in-eligible of winning the prize.
7. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Good Reading Online Competition prize consists of a selection of Adult fiction titles donated by Good Reading Magazine valued at approximately $200.
9. Prize details may alter at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter will not be liable for any change in the value of the prize between the date the competition opens and the date the prize is claimed.
10. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
11. The prize is subject to availability and all other relevant Terms and Conditions.
12. The prize will be available for collection from the South Perth Library. The Promoter will not be liable for any delivery or travel costs associated with claiming a prize.
13. The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of
conducting the competition. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their contact details for the purposes described in this clause.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize or entering into this competition. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes.