The competition is open until Wednesday 31 August 2022. Discover the walking trails and download the new mobile friendly app here.
The winners will be notified week beginning 5 September 2022. Winners chosen at random, however photos must depict the City of South Perth, local history walking trail or the Mindeerup Art Walk.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is run by the City of South Perth (“Promoter”)
2. Entries and information on the prize and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Participation in the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The prize draw is open to anyone who responds to the competition by following the City on Instagram or Facebook and tagging a photo with @CityofSouthPerth and #discoversouthperth by 4pm WST, Wednesday 31 August 2022. Photos can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The prize draw commences Monday 25 July 2022 and closes 4pm WST, Wednesday 31 August 2022.
6. Only those who submit a photo before the closing date will be entered into the draw.
7. The prize winners will be drawn at the South Perth Civic Centre on week beginning 5 September 2022 and notified by Facebook or Instagram message.
8. If the winner does not contact the City to claim the prize by Monday 19 September 2022 another winner will be drawn.
9. Multiple entries are permitted, there is no limit on the number of entries per person.
10. Winners chosen at random, however photos must depict the City of South Perth, local history walking trail or the Mindeerup Art Walk. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize consists of one picnic hamper valued at an estimated value of $150.
12. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any travel costs associated with the prize.
14. If the winner does not take up the prize by Monday 31 October 2022, the prize will be forfeited.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize or entering into this competition.
16. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes.