EOI submissions open for Evolve 2022
The City of South Perth is inviting Expressions of Interest (EOI) from businesses, activity providers and community organisations as part of the City’s upcoming Evolve 2022 – Arts, Events & Culture Winter Program.
- Held within an appropriate indoor or outdoor site within the City (e.g. within a community facility; park/reserve or other site)
- Promoted as part of the Evolve Winter Edition program
- Presented throughout the period 17-21 August 2022 inclusive
- Accessible and inclusive for all members of the local community
- Free or low cost to attend.
Examples of the types of Activations/Activities:
- Interactive experiences e.g. maze, augmented reality etc.
- Cultural activities
- Giant games and activities
- Inflatable activities
- Winter themed activities e.g. snow, ice rink etc.
Examples of the types of proposals that won’t be considered as part of this expression of interest will include: workshops; a stand-alone event, performance or show; a fundraising activity or event; and ongoing weekly/monthly events or activities.
The total budget is up to $10,000 (excluding GST). The City reserves the right to allocate part or all of these funds to a single supplier or multiple suppliers to facilitate the selected activations or activities.
EOI submissions to be submitted by 4pm, Monday 11 July 2022.
For more information, contact our Cultural Development Team via email@example.com or phone 9474 0777.