The City’s Urban Planners will now be available for online meetings to discuss planning approvals.
To minimise the spread of COVID-19, a number of our staff will be working remotely and limiting face to face meetings wherever possible.
Customers can request a meeting during business hours via telephone, in person or through the online meeting software, Microsoft Teams.
Enquiries can be made as follows:
- By phone - a message will be taken by the Customer Service Team if the duty Urban Planner is unavailable
- In person - by appointment at the Civic Centre. Please call to make an appointment
- In person - from 9.30-10.30am or 3.30-4.30pm at the Civic Centre (no booking required)
- Via Microsoft Teams – please call to make an appointment
- By email to email@example.com.