Nominations open for 2022 Citizen of the Year Awards
Do you know a local hero or someone who makes our community a better place?
Nominations for the prestigious Auspire – The Australia Day Council WA, Community Citizen of the Year Awards are now open until 31 October 2021, giving you the chance to acknowledge an individual or community group that makes the City a great place to live.
Awards fall into four categories:
- Citizen of the Year
- Youth - Citizen of the Year (under 25 years old)
- Senior - Citizen of the Year (over 65 years old)
- Active Citizenship (group or event).
Nominees will be judged on the following criteria:
- Significant contribution to the local community over and above what is normally expected from their paid employment/business
- Demonstrated leadership on a community issue resulting in the enhancement of community life
- A significant initiative which has brought about positive change and added value to community life
- Inspiring qualities as a role model for the community
All award winners and nominees will be recognised at the City of South Perth’s annual Australia Day celebrations on 26 January 2022.
These awards are run by the Australia Day Council of Western Australia, with individual councils throughout the state and nation then presenting relevant awards to their local winners.
To nominate or for further information, visit www.citizenshipawards.com.au.
If you require a hardcopy nomination form please contact the City of South Perth on 9474 0777, email email@example.com.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org