City facilities are open under revised restrictions
Under eased restrictions, City services will resume and facilities have re-opened.
Events and school holiday activities will take place in line with the new restrictions.
Please remember that there are still transitional restrictions in place:
- Masks are mandatory for indoor public venues unless exempt and for primary school aged children or younger
- Masks will no longer be required in outdoor public spaces where physical distancing is possible or when undertaking vigorous exercise indoors or outdoors. Please take a mask with you whenever you leave home
- There is a 30 person limit in homes for indoor private gatherings and 150 person limit for outdoor gatherings
- The two square metre capacity rule and 150 patron limit applies for most venues
- Indoor and outdoor community sport can resume. Spectators will be permitted in line with the 150 person limit and two square metre rule
- Indoor and outdoor fitness classes are permitted, masks are mandatory except when doing vigorous exercise. The two square metre capacity rule and 150 patron limit apply
- Visitors to indoor City venues are required to check in using the SafeWA app or the hard copy register.
City staff are working in line with State Government advice and we are following COVID workplace practices including the wearing of masks when required and practicing physical distancing.
We will continue to update our website as more information becomes available, southperth.wa.gov.au/covid.
The Events section of the City's website will be updated with the latest event information - please check the website for updates.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org