COVID lockdown update
Perth and Peel are in a four day lockdown until 12.01am on Saturday 3 July 2021. Masks must be worn in public and other restrictions apply.
All City facilities are closed including the Civic Centre, libraries, GBLC, Old Mill, Ferry Tram, Collier Park Golf and Mini Golf.
- Kerbside bin collections will continue as usual
- The due date for all library resources has been extended until Monday 19 July 2021. Please do not return items during the lockdown.
City staff will be working in line with State Government advice. We encourage you to continue to check this website for updates or you can contact us by email or phone.
Please stay home unless you need to:
- work because it's not possible to work from home
- shop for essentials
- attend to medical or health care needs
- exercise with a maximum of two adults from the same household (children under 18 years are not counted), limited to one hour per day within a 5km radius from home, and masks must be worn, except for vigorous exercise
- receive a COVID-19 vaccine
- leave due to an emergency (e.g. emergencies, fleeing domestic violence).
Masks are mandatory
- outdoor public areas (except for vigorous exercise)
- and on public transport.
Further details about the restrictions along with a list of exposure sites is available on the WA Government website.
We will keep the COVID pages of this website update as more information becomes available.
Please stay safe.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email email@example.com