City services resume and facilities re-open
City services will resume operation today, Tuesday 27 April 2021 and facilities will re-open with COVID-19 measures in place:
- Libraries - open with a 20 person limit (all library programs and events are cancelled for this week)
- Recycling Centre - normal operating hours (re-opens Wednesday)
- GBLC - open with a 20 person limit
- Collier Park Golf – open, visit their website for details
- Old Mill - normal operating hours (re-opens Thursday)
- Ferry Tram - normal operating hours (re-opens Friday)
- Animal Care Facility - normal operating hours (re-opens Wednesday)
- Playgrounds, reserves skate park and outdoor exercise equipment – open
- Outdoor community sport can return without spectators
The Senior Citizens Centres will remain closed for this week.
Face masks and the use of the SafeWA app or the contact register is mandatory in all venues. Please remember to practice physical distancing, good personal hygiene and limit any groups to 20.
Tuesday’s Ordinary Council Meeting will proceed via Zoom. Please visit the Council Meetings page of the website to register to attend the meeting, or you can listen to the audio recording which will be uploaded to the website on Wednesday.
Some City staff will be working from home in line with State Government advice but the Civic Centre will be open. You can also contact us by phone on 9474 0777 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit the COVID page of the website.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email email@example.com