Road Rehabilitation Works - 4 January 2021
In accordance with the 2020/21 Capital Works Program, the City will be undertaking road rehabilitation works at the following locations, commencing 4 January 2021:
- Clydesdale Street - between Manning Road and Paterson Street, Como
- Angelo Street - between Forrest Street and Onslow Street, South Perth
- Throssell Street - between Ryrie Avenue and Thelma Street, Como
- Ryrie Avenue - between Murray Street and Throssell Street, Como.
Clydesdale Street will take approximately two to three weeks to complete, while the other projects will take approximately three to four weeks to complete, weather permitting.
Works will be confined to the hours of 7am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
For the safety of road users and personnel, the road will be closed at certain times to through-traffic, and on-street parking will be restricted at times. The works may involve the removal and replacement of kerbing. If residents have reticulation on the kerb line it will be temporarily cut, capped and relocated away from the kerb. A notice will be placed in letterboxes upon reinstatement of the reticulation. The City requests that residents test their systems within a two week period of receipt of the notice, and if issues present they are to notify the City as soon as possible.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org