Containers for Change
Containers for Change will begin on 1 October 2020.
The new State Government container deposit scheme lets you return eligible drink containers in exchange for 10 cents per item.
The scheme will help increase recycling and recovery, reduce litter and landfill and provide opportunities for social enterprise and benefits for community organisations.
City of South Perth businesses and residents will be able to participate at the following locations:
- Saturday mornings - Recycling Waste Solutions at Manning Farmers Market
- Sunday mornings - Recycling Waste Solutions at Victoria Park Farmers Market
- Super Collector (Good Samaritans), 1293 - 1295 Albany Highway, Cannington
- Super Collector (Good Samaritans), 491 Marmion Street, Booragoon
- City of Perth Depot, 6B-8 Aberdeen Street, Northbridge
- Return-It Welshpool, 2/16 Kewdale Road, Kewdale
Reverse Vending Machines (RVM)
- TOMRA Recycling Centre, 39 Abernethy Road, Belmont
- TOMRA Recycling Centre, 46 McCoy Street, Myaree
For more information including drop-off locations click here.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email email@example.com