Animal Care Facility reopens after COVID closure
The Animal Care Facility has reopened to the public following a temporary closure due to COVID-19.
The facility provides the following services:
- Care for impounded animals such as dogs, cats, chickens, rabbits and birds
- Dog and cat registration and microchipping
- Animal husbandry services such as feeding animals, cleaning kennels, providing a safe and secure space
- Community awareness of responsible pet ownership
- Assisting with lost and found pets
- Updating new pet ownership details and registration requirements
- Adoptions and re-homing of stray pets with other rescue groups
- Cat boarding
The Animal Care Facility is shared with the Town of Victoria Park, City of Canning, City of Gosnells, City of Perth, City of Vincent, Town of Bassendean and Town of East Fremantle.
The facility is open 12-2pm, Wednesday to Sunday (please call to make an appointment outside these hours).
For more information click here.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org