City invites Expressions of Interest to activate South Perth Foreshore and City reserves
The City of South Perth is inviting Expressions of Interest (EOI) from commercial businesses and community organisations to activate the South Perth Foreshore or other City parks and reserves through temporary recreational activities or associated operations during the 2020/2021 financial year.
The City is eager to hear from you if you feel you can support the City to:
- Embrace and facilitate unique events and attractions on or near the foreshore areas and reserves
- Facilitate and create opportunities for social, cultural and physical activity in the City
- Undertake events and attractions to grow tourism to local destinations.
The types of operations may include but are not limited to:
- Recreational activities such as: water based (e.g. kayak, sailing, jet ski hire etc.); or land based (e.g. bike hire, sporting activities, fitness classes etc.)
- Mobile food vendors
- Buskers/street entertainment
- Events EOI - Temporary Activations 2020-2021
Applicants will need to provide details of how their proposal meets a range of criteria, including alignment to supporting the City’s strategic objectives, risk management, noise/parking compliance requirements, community benefit, access and inclusion.
To make a submission visit Activation of South Perth Foreshore and other City reserves and complete an EOI form.
EOI close at 4pm, Friday 19 June 2020.
For more information, contact our Bookings Office on 9474 0857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email email@example.com