The City is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and we’re listening to the questions and concerns we receive from both our staff and members of the community.
We are guided by the advice from the State and Federal Governments and will provide updates on our website and social media channels as new information specific to the City of South Perth community becomes available.
At this stage Hello Manning community festival along with a number of smaller library events have been postponed. We will be reviewing our other events and programs on an ongoing basis over the coming weeks.
Community members are encouraged to check the City’s website and follow us on Facebook for updates.
The safety and wellbeing of the community is our priority in this fast moving environment.
What the City is doing
To ensure the safety of our community, the City has implemented the following measures to reduce the risk of spread:
- We are undertaking a review of advice to the local government sector regarding the proposed temporary closure of community facilities
- We have postponed all large scale community events and a number of smaller events and programs have also been postponed
- Signs in relation to health and hygiene have been made available at City facilities such as the libraries, senior citizens centres, George Burnett Leisure Centre and The Old Mill and the City encourages all visitors to consider these guidelines whilst using the facilities
- The City has initiated additional cleaning measures for high touch surfaces and hand sanitiser is being made available in all community facilities.
Coronavirus information hotline – 1800 020 080
This page will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org