Join the library scavenger hunt at Hello Manning
Manning Library will host a family-friendly scavenger hunt called "Bibliotrek" on Sunday 31 March 2019 as part of the Hello Manning free community festival.
Pick up a copy of the scavenger hunt map at Manning Library on Sunday 31 March 2019 from 10am to 4pm. Everyone who enters the competition will go in the draw to WIN a prize pack which includes vouchers to dine at local eateries as well as a Golden Ticket free
event pass to all 2019 library-run events.
To enter, participants must complete the ten 'Bibliotrek' questions and return it to a Manning Library staff member on Sunday 31 March 2019.
The 'Bibliotrek' will put your knowledge of your local library to the test. With questions focused on what’s happening inside the library, you’ll be sent on a scavenger hunt for hidden objects, solve clues, and answer all ten questions to be in the running for a fabulous prize.
The prize winner will be drawn at Manning Library during the week commencing Monday 1 April 2019.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is a promotion run by the City of South Perth Libraries (“Promoter”)
2. Entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The competition is open to patrons attending Hello Manning on Sunday 31 March 2019.
5. To qualify to win, participants must complete Bibliotrek questions and provide a full name and email address.
6. The competition runs on Sunday 31 March 2019 from 10am to 4pm. The prize winners will be drawn at Manning Library during the week commencing Monday 1 April 2019.
7. Only one entry per person. Individuals with multiple entries will be in-eligible of winning the prize.
8. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Bibliotrek prize consists of vouchers to dine at local eateries as well as a Golden Ticket free event pass to all 2019 library-run events.
10. Prize details may alter at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter will not be liable for any change in the value of the prize between the date the competition opens and the date the prize is claimed.
11. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
12. The prize is subject to availability and all other relevant Terms and Conditions.
13. The prize will be available for collection from Manning Library, 2 Conchie Crescent, Manning. The Promoter will not be liable for any delivery or travel costs associated with claiming a prize.
14. The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their contact details for the purposes described in this clause.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize or entering into this competition. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes.
- Phone 9474 0822
- Email email@example.com