Special Council Meeting 5.30pm, Tuesday 6 February 2018
A Special Council Meeting has been called for the purpose of considering the:
- Responsible Authority Report for the Joint Development Assessment Panel Development Applications: Lots 29-31 (50-52) Melville Parade, South Perth
- Draft Modified Local Planning Policy P317 ‘Licensed Premises’ - finalisation
- Financial Management Reports and Listing of Payments - December 2017.
The Special Council Meeting will be held in the Council Chamber, City of South Perth, cnr Sandgate St and South Tce, South Perth, commencing at 5.30pm, Tuesday 6 February 2018.
- The Responsible Authority Report for the Joint Development Assessment Panel Development Application for Lot 4 (3) Lyall Street and Lot 11 (56) Melville Parade, South Perth will no longer be considered at this meeting – the DA has been withdrawn from JDAP consideration by the applicant as advised by JDAP 30 January 2018.
- The Responsible Authority Report for the Joint Development Assessment Panel Development Application for Farmer Jacks - Lots 181 (270), 803 (264), 804 (266), 805 (268) and 806 Canning Highway, Como is being considered at the Council Agenda Briefing on 20 February 2018 and the Ordinary Council Meeting on 27 February 2018.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email email@example.com