Notice of Special Electors' Meeting
Note: Please refer to the updated Notice of a Special Electors’ Meeting.
In response to a petition received from electors of the City of South Perth, a Special Electors’ Meeting has been called to "provide the electors with the opportunity for City Officers to explain the City’s proposal for a Westralian Centre Development at 'Node 9' on Sir James Mitchell Park, as part of the public consultation process and prior to any decision of Council".
The meeting will be held at South Perth Community Hall, cnr Sandgate St and South Tce, South Perth commencing at 6pm, Thursday 8 June 2017.
The Council is inviting Expressions of Interest from those who wish to make a statement to express their views. The following process will be used for this meeting:
- Electors will be permitted a maximum of five minutes to make a statement
- The Council reserves the right not to accept or to reduce statement time should the City receive an excessive number
- The Council encourages joint statements where possible
- PowerPoint presentations will not be accepted
- Questions will not be taken at this meeting.
To submit an Expressions of Interest to make a statement, please contact the City at
email@example.com by 12pm, Wednesday 7 June 2017.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated Notice of Special Electors’ Meeting on 8 June
In response to a petition received from electors of the City of South Perth, a Special Electors’ Meeting has been called for 6pm, Thursday 8 June 2017