City of South Perth Town Planning Scheme No. 6 Amendment No. 47
It is hereby notified for public information, in accordance with section 87 of the Planning and Development Act 2005 that the Minister for Planning approved City of South Perth local planning scheme Amendment No. 47 on 1 February 2017, for the following purposes:
- Creation of a Canning Bridge Activity Centre
- Zoning the area within the Canning Bridge Activity Centre as ‘Centre’ zone
- Allocating Building Height Limits to land within the Activity Centre as contained in the Canning Bridge Activity Centre Plan
- Linking the Requirements, Desired Outcomes, and other provisions in the Canning Bridge Activity Centre Plan to Town Planning Scheme No. 6
- Amending the Scheme Maps accordingly.
The purpose of the Amendment is to give statutory effect to the Canning Bridge Activity Centre Plan, enabling development of the Activity Centre to proceed. Visit the City’s website for more information.
SUE DOHERTY, MAYOR
GEOFF GLASS, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org