Dog Exercise Areas
Dogs are welcome at many different parks in the City of South Perth. Regular exercise helps dogs relieve boredom and may also reduce unwanted behaviour such as excessive barking.
The City of South Perth has plenty of designated dog exercise areas where your dog may roam off leash. Please keep the following in mind:
- Ensure that your dog is under supervision and effective control to prevent conflict with other dogs and people
- Carry a lead with you at all times
- Remove any excreta left by the dog
- Dogs must be on a lead within five metres of children’s playgrounds
- Dogs must be on a lead within five metres of the edge of playing fields being used for organised sporting or other permitted activities.
Please also keep an eye out for signage on the City’s ovals and reserves.