Access onto a Reserve

From time to time, residents whose properties are adjoining or adjacent to a reserve may require access onto a reserve for the purpose undertaking maintenance or works to their property.

Application for access onto a reserve

Residents who require access to a City reserve are required to complete the Application Permit for Access onto a Reserve. Please ensure your application includes details of the dates and times that you will require access. Please note that the applicant must be the owner of the property, not the contractor carrying out the work.

Completed applications should be returned to the City via:

  • Email:
  • Fax: (08) 9474 2425
  • Mail or hand-delivery to: Civic Centre, Cnr Sandgate Street & South Terrace, South Perth WA 6151.

Once your application has been received, a City officer will carry out an inspection of the desired location. The applicant will then be contacted by the City to advise whether approval has been granted and to further explain the process.

If approval is granted, the applicant will be advised of the fee due. Payment is to be made to the City’s Cashier, either via phone 9474 0777 or in person at the Civic Centre, Cnr Sandgate Street and South Terrace, South Perth.

Once payment has been received, the key (if applicable) may be collected by the applicant from the City’s Operations Centre, 199 Thelma Street, Como.

Once the works have been completed and access is no longer required, the key (if applicable) must be returned to the City’s Operations Centre, 199 Thelma Street, Como. Once the key is returned or the City has been notified that the access is no longer required, a City officer will inspect the site and approve a refund (if applicable).

Related documents

Commercial Vehicle Access

Jul 6, 2016, 10:21 AM
Order : 4