Promote Your Event
If you are hosting a community event in the City of South Perth and would like it to have it added to the events listing on the City’s website, please complete the below form.
To be considered, events must be:
- Held within the City of South Perth
- Approved by the City's Bookings Office if located on City land
- Community based and open to the general public
- Free or low priced
- Submitted by the event organiser or authorised agent
- A one-off event, and not an ongoing activity
- Held in partnership with the City or be assessed by the City as providing a significant community benefit
- In accordance with the City’s policies, management practices and local laws and not contain material of a political, racial, religious or offensive nature.
- Activities such as weekly club meetings, ongoing classes or courses will not be included, unless previously agreed upon by the City
- The City reserves the right to refuse the inclusion of events if they do not meet the above criteria
- Forms must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event