Promote Your Event
If you are hosting a community event in the City of South Perth, email the details to email@example.com to have it added to the events listing on the City’s website.
To be considered, events must be:
- Held within the City of South Perth
- Approved by the City's Bookings Office if located on City land
- Community based and open to the general public
- Free or low priced
- Submitted by the event organiser or authorised agent
- A one-off event, and not an ongoing activity.
- Activities such as weekly club meetings, ongoing classes or courses will not be included, unless previously agreed upon by the City
- The City reserves the right to refuse the inclusion of events if they do not meet the above criteria
- All events must be accompanied by an event image to be displayed on the City’s website. Please ensure the image is a jpeg at least 870 pixels wide (landscape images work best). If the image is not suitable, the City will request an additional image
- Please include details of any required acknowledgements.
You should include the following details in your email:
- Title of your event
- About your event
- Start time and date
- End time and date
- Location address
- Contact information
- Hosted by
- Registration/read more link
- An image (see specifications above)
- Venue booking confirmation and/or receipt (if the event is located on City land).