GBLC Junior In Term Programs
The GBLC junior in term programs are for those children who want to learn some skills in a social, fun and safe environment. The eight week programs are taught by experienced coaches and provide a great way for children to develop and master the fundamentals of selected games and activities.
These activities are in partnership with Mentally Healthy WA to promote the Act Belong Commit health campaign.
Term 3 2022 In Term Program
To book a place, please register via Eventbrite. Places are limited so book early to secure your place.
Beginners Basketball Program run by qualified coaches teaching the basics and putting it into gameplay. Perfect for beginners. Program cost $32 for 30 minute class or $48 for 45 minute class + booking fees.
- Pre-Primary to Year 2: 3.30-4pm, Mondays 25 July to 12 September
- Pre-Primary to Year 2: 3.30-4.15pm, Wednesdays 27 July to 14 September
- Years 3 to 6: 4.15-5pm, Wednesdays 27 July to 14 September
Beginners Soccer Program run by qualified coaches teaching them the basics and putting it into game play. Program cost $48 + booking fees.
- Pre-Primary to Year 2: 4-4.45pm, Mondays 25 July to 12 September
- Years 3 to 6: 4.45-5.30pm, Mondays 25 July to 12 September
This multisport program is designed for younger children. There is a variety of game play and sport activities to get them moving. Program cost $48 + booking fees
- 2 year olds - Kindergarten:10-10.45am, Fridays 29 July to 16 September
- 2 year olds - Kindergarten:10.45-11.30am, Fridays 29 July to 16 September
Art and Craft
Arts and Crafts workshop run by our experienced Art teacher. All materials are included in the fee. Program cost $96 + booking fees.
- Years 3 to 8: 4-5.30pm, Fridays 22 July to 9 September
How to Book
To register for any of the GBLC Junior programs book online, phone 9474 0855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.