GBLC Junior In Term Programs
The GBLC junior in term programs are for those children who want to learn some skills in a social, fun and safe environment. The eight week programs are taught by experienced coaches and provide a great way for children to develop and master the fundamentals of selected games and activities.
These activities are in partnership with Mentally Healthy WA to promote the Act Belong Commit health campaign.
Term 1 2023 Junior In Term Program
To book a place, please register via Eventbrite. Places are limited so book early to secure your place.
Our program age groups have recently changed to align with the school years. For example, if your child will be in Year 2 this year, then enrol in the classes for ‘Pre-Primary to Year 2'.
Beginners Basketball Program run by qualified coaches teaching the basics and putting it into gameplay. Perfect for beginners. Program cost $32 for 30 minute class or $48 for 45 minute class + booking fee.
- Pre-Primary to Year 2: 3.30-4pm, Mondays 6 February to 3 April
- Pre-Primary to Year 2: 4-4.45pm, Mondays 6 February to 3 April
- Years 3 to 6: 4.45-5.30pm, Mondays 6 February to 3 April - fully booked
Beginners Soccer Program run by qualified coaches teaching them the basics and putting it into game play. Program cost $48 + booking fee.
- Pre-Primary to Year 2: 3.30-4.15pm, Wednesdays 8 February to 29 March
- Years 3 to 6: 4.15-5pm, Wednesdays 8 February to 29 March - fully booked
Art and Craft
Arts and Crafts workshop run by our experienced Art teacher. All materials are included in the fee. Program cost $105 + booking fee.
- Years 3 to 8: 4-5.30pm, Fridays 3 February to 31 March *N.B. There is no class on Friday 3 March - fully booked
How to Book
To register for any of the GBLC Junior programs book online, phone 9474 0855 or email email@example.com.