GBLC Junior In Term Programs
The GBLC junior in term programs are for those children who want to learn some skills in a social, fun and safe environment. The eight week programs are taught by experienced coaches and provide a great way for children to develop and master the fundamentals of selected games and activities.
These activities are in partnership with Mentally Healthy WA to promote the Act Belong Commit health campaign.
Term 3 2021 In Term Program
To book a place, please register via Eventbrite. Places are limited so book early to secure your place.
The kids will try their hand at a variety of sports including but not limited to Basketball, Soccer, AFL and Hockey. Program cost $40 + booking fees.
- 18 months-4 year olds - Fridays 30 July to 17 September 10-10.45am SOLD OUT
- 4 -6 year olds - Mondays 26 July to 13 September 3.30-4pm
- 7-10 year olds - Thursdays 29 July to 16 September 4.45-5.30pm
The Soccer Program is run by qualified coaches teaching the basics and putting it into game play. Cost $40 + booking fee.
- 4 -6 year olds - Mondays 26 July to 13 September 4-4.45pm SOLD OUT
- 7-10 year olds - Mondays 26 July to 13 September 4.45-5.30pm
The Junior Basketball Program is a great way for children aged 4-10 years to develop and master the fundamentals of the game as taught by qualified coaches. Cost $40 + booking fee.
- 4 -6 year olds - Wednesdays 28 July to 15 September 3.30-4.15pm SOLD OUT
- 7-10 year olds - Wednesdays 28 July to 15 September 4.15-5pm SOLD OUT
The Junior Netball Program is an after school sports program running throughout term catering for children aged between 4-10 years. Learning from expert coaches, each week will build another skill until we put it all together and play a game. Cost $40 + booking fee.
- 4-6 year olds - Thursdays 29 July to 16 September 3.30-4pm
- 7-10 year olds - Thursdays 29 July to 16 September 4-4.45pm SOLD OUT
Arts and Craft
Arts and Crafts workshop run by our experienced Art teacher. All materials are included in the fee. Cost $90 + booking fee.
- 7-12 year olds - Fridays 23 July to 10 September 4-5.30pm
How to Book
To register for any of the GBLC Junior programs book online, phone 9474 0855 or email email@example.com.