Do you need help with your tax?
South Perth Libraries are offering a free and confidential service supported by the Australian Tax Office through a network of accredited community volunteers.
If you need help and are eligible for the Tax Help Program, book into one of the FREE sessions at South Perth and Manning Libraries until the end of October.
FREE one hour sessions take place on:
- Monday and Wednesday at Manning Library
- Thursday at South Perth Library
To find out if you are eligible, visit ATO website.
Remember to have these with you for your appointment:
- Your myGov user ID and password – if you are unable to locate or remember your myGov details, or don't have a myGov account, our volunteers can help
- Your mobile phone to receive your myGov access code
- Your bank account details (BSB and account number)
- Your tax file number
- An original or amended notice of assessment from any one of the last five years
- Income statements from all sources
- All your receipts for gifts, donations and work-related expenses
- Details of any child support payments made
- Details of your spouse's (married or de-facto) taxable income or a reasonable estimate if you had a spouse at any time during the financial year
- Proof of Identity documents.
You will need a myGov account linked to the ATO.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email email@example.com