Metro Inner-South JDAP Agenda 27 September 2023
The Metro Inner-South JDAP Agenda for the following meeting is now available on the DAP website.
Date: 27 September 2023
Venue: Electronic Means (Zoom)
The following applications will be determined at this meeting:
City of South Perth
Lot 1 & 2 (No.59 & 61) Canning Highway, South Perth
Six Storey Residential Development
Andrew Cumming (Rowe Group)
Celtic Capital Properties South Perth Pty Ltd & Transmetro Corporation Limited
|City of South Perth
|Lot 109 (No.64) Gillon Street, Karawara
|Child Day Care Premise
|Nathan Stewart (Rowe Group)
|Monster Investments Pty Ltd
As Agenda documents are updated regularly, please ensure you check online for the most current version.
- Should you have any disclosures of interest in respect to this application, please complete the attached Declaration of Interest form and email to the DAP Secretariat.
- Upon review of the Responsible Authority Report, should you require any additional information in accordance with Regulation 13(1), please complete the attached R.13 Request for Information
form and email to the DAP Secretariat.
- The local government is to place the full Agenda on your website as required in accordance with regulation 39 of the Planning and Development (Development Assessment Panels) Regulations 2011.
- The local government must, at least 7 days before the day of the DAP meeting, give written notice of the time, date and location of the DAP meeting, and the agenda for the meeting, to each person who made a written submission to the local government in relation to a DAP application to be considered at the meeting in accordance with regulation 39 (1A) of the Planning and Development (Development Assessment Panels) Regulations 2011.
- We will advise the local government of all approved presentations prior to the meeting and update the meeting agenda to include names of approved presenters.
- Please advise the DAP Secretariat of the names of any additional officers who will attend the meeting.
- Please advise the DAP Secretariat if you will be sending a representative to the meeting on your behalf or if any work colleagues/associates will attend.
- The name and work title of any additional attendee is required.
- To make a presentation to the DAP, please complete the attached Presentation Request Template and email it to the DAP Secretariat.
- The request is to be submitted at least 3 days prior to the DAP meeting.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org