Metro Inner-South JDAP Agenda 18 April 2023
The Metro Inner-South JDAP Agenda for the following meeting is now available on the DAP website –
Date: 18 April 2023
Venue: Zoom Meeting
To connect to the meeting via your computer - https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84253651619
To connect to the meeting via teleconference dial the following phone number - +61 8 7150 1149 Australia
Insert Meeting ID followed by the hash (#) key when prompted - 842 5365 1619
This DAP meeting will be conducted by electronic means open to the public rather than requiring attendance in person.
The following applications will be determined at this meeting:
LG Ref: 11.2022.341.1
City of South Perth
No.202, 203, 204 Melville Parade, Como
9 Storey Apartment Development
Krummenacher Fishing Pty Ltd-, PRD Developments WA Pty Ltd As Trustee For 203-204 MP Unit Trust-, - Gordon Berryman, -Ian Stratton, - Jessica Walsh, - John Fetherston, - Judith Fetherston, - Lester Leo Maher, - Matthew Brice, - Mina Salib, - Richard Norman, - Robert Walsh
LG Ref: 105.0896
|Form 1||City of Canning||Lots 663 and 664 (No.35 and No.37) Station Street, Cannington||18 Multiple Dwellings||Urbanista Town Planning|
Mr Daud Hakim Leonardi
Mr Hendrikus Hartono Leonardi
LG Ref: 105.1149
|Form 2||City of Canning||Lot 101 (No.1133) Albany Highway and Lot 102 (No.5) Ashburton St, Bentley|
Proposed amendment to DAP Approval (proposed office warehouse and storage development on Lot 102)
Form 2 Amendments: Removal of rec-private land use, insertion of office and warehouse use
|Hidding Urban Planning||Vseven Property Investments Pty Ltd||LG|
As Agenda documents are updated regularly, please ensure you check online for the most current version.
- Should you have any disclosures of interest in respect to this application, please complete the attached Declaration of Interest form and email to the DAP Secretariat.
- Upon review of the Responsible Authority Report, should you require any additional information in accordance with Regulation 13(1), please complete the attached R.13 Request for Information
form and email to the DAP Secretariat.
- The local government is to place the full Agenda on your website as required in accordance with regulation 39 of the Planning and Development (Development Assessment Panels) Regulations 2011.
- The local government must, at least 7 days before the day of the DAP meeting, give written notice of the time, date and location of the DAP meeting, and the agenda for the meeting, to each person who made a written submission to the local government in relation to a DAP application to be considered at the meeting in accordance with regulation 39 (1A) of the Planning and Development (Development Assessment Panels) Regulations 2011.
- We will advise the local government of all approved presentations prior to the meeting and update the meeting agenda to include names of approved presenters.
- Please advise the DAP Secretariat of the names of any additional officers who will attend the meeting.
- Please advise the DAP Secretariat if you will be sending a representative to the meeting on your behalf or if any work colleagues/associates will attend.
- The name and work title of any additional attendee is required.
- To make a presentation to the DAP, please complete the attached Presentation Request Template and email it to the DAP Secretariat.
- The request is to be submitted at least 3 days prior to the DAP meeting.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org