Everybody needs good neighbours
Would you like to get to know your neighbours better? Neighbour Day on Sunday 26 March provides the perfect opportunity to reach out to those around you and increase social connection in your local area.
Our Streets Meets community program can help you plan and hold safe and fun neighbourhood events in your street.
Benefits of Streets Meets include:
- Increased sense of belonging in the community
- Getting to know new neighbours
- Strengthening bonds with neighbours and looking out for each other
- Improved community safety.
Streets Meets activities could include:
- Kids’ play in the street
- Street garage sale
- Morning tea or coffee
- Any activity that gets people outside their front doors and chatting to each other.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org