Pretty plans for practical park in Manning
- A biofiltration system to help remove pollutants and excess nutrients from stormwater
- Increasing the existing stormwater filtration area
- Selectively clearing mid-storey shrubs and under-prune trees to improve sight lines
- Revegetating the area with native plant species
- A bird watering station
- A rest area with interpretive signage and habitat features such as an insect hotel, bird nesting boxes and untreated timber logs
- Informal access paths connecting the existing north and south paths
- Nature play zone
- Seating, with a wheelchair parking pad
- Bicycle parking, bins and a drinking fountain.
Construction is expected to start in early 2023, with completion planned for mid-2023. To find out more, visit our Environmental Projects page.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org