Public health and social measures came into effect for the Perth and Peel region from 6pm on 23 December 2021 and have been extended until 6pm Friday 7 January 2022.
- Mandatory mask wearing for all public indoor settings and on public transport
All City facilities are open as per normal opening hours. Visitors to indoor City venues are required to wear a mask and check in using the SafeWA app or the hard copy register.
Visitors are also reminded to:
- wear a face mask in certain settings. Masks are not necessary for children under 12.
- practise physical distancing (keep at least 1.5 metres or two arms lengths from each other)
- practise good personal hygiene (wash hands often with soap and water, or hand sanitiser and cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use your elbow)
- stay home if unwell and if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms get tested for COVID-19
Please visit the WA Government website for updates on the COVID situation.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org