Manning Hub Phase Two progresses to next stage
Demolition of the former deli building on Welwyn Avenue is currently underway and scheduled for completion by the end of March 2021.
Works include the removal of internal walls, flooring and roof sheeting. The roof will be replaced with new Colorbond corrugated sheets.
Works on the laneway and landscape project will commence at the beginning of April to include :
- Replacement of footpath paving along the Welwyn Avenue shop fronts
- Installation of light poles in the car park along the verge on Welwyn Avenue
- Landscaping along Welwyn Avenue
- Carpark upgrades including new ACROD bays
- New pavers in the laneway and the rear right of way to join with the existing footpath
- Installation of new street furniture and landscaping to laneway.
These works are scheduled for completion by July 2021.
Private construction of new shops on either side of the laneway will commence at the end of March with completion expected in mid May.
The Manning Hub provides the community with a vibrant, connected and attractive precinct integrating community services and social activities.
Phase Two will further connect the area.
For more information visit the Manning Hub project page on the City's website.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email email@example.com