Kwinana Freeway Northbound overnight freeway closure January - 20 February 2020
As part of Main Roads Smart Freeway project sections of the Kwinana Freeway northbound will be closed overnight from Sunday to Thursday for up to six weeks starting Sunday 12 January 2020.
These night closures will allow for the safe installation of large overhead signs across traffic lanes and reduce disruption associated with resurfacing works.
Closure dates and times
The following closures are scheduled:
- Sunday 12 January to Thursday 30 January* (excluding Australia Day on Sunday 26 January and the public holiday on Monday 27 January), 10pm-5am: Canning Highway to Mill Point Road
- Sunday 2 February to Thursday 13 February*, 10pm-5am: Canning Highway to the Narrows Bridge
- Sunday 16 February to Thursday 20 February*, 11pm-5am: Leach Highway to Manning Road
* These dates are subject to change.
Kwinana Freeway northbound will be open on Friday and Saturday nights, for Australia Day Skyworks on Sunday 26 January and for the public holiday on Monday 27 January.
To view detour maps and check for updated information about these closures, visit the Smart Freeway - Kwinana Northbound webpage.
For more information on The Smart Freeways project please visit Main Roads.
- Phone 138 138 - available 24/7
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org