Draft South Perth Activity Centre Plan progress
As resolved at the 30 October 2018 Council Meeting, Council has been further considering the draft South Perth Activity Centre Plan (ACP) and associated scheme amendment.
A series of workshops have taken place with City staff and expert consultants to inform Council in their review of the draft ACP and associated scheme amendment before both documents are finalised for the purpose of public advertising.
Workshops to date have focused on:
- The process to review and finalise the draft ACP before public advertising
- Population growth and demographics
- Council’s vision for the area
- Details of the built form including building height limits, setbacks, land use and impacts of development on significant sites such as the Perth Zoo.
The program of workshops will continue in 2019.
It is expected that the revised draft ACP will be considered again by Council in early 2019. A public comment period will follow Council’s approval of the draft plan.
More information on the draft ACP and the process to be followed is available on the City's website.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org