Request a bin service

News Update 19 June 2018

The City has made it even easier for you to request a bin service.

If you need to request a new bin; report a damaged, lost or stolen bin; or report a missed bin service simply visit our website and complete the relevant online form.

Request a bin service

  • Request a new bin
  • Report a damaged, lost or stolen bin
  • Report a missed bin service.

Alternatively, you can contact the City by phone or email.

The City of South Perth provides ratepayers with weekly green lid domestic bin and fortnightly yellow lid recycling bin services.


Contact us

For more information, please contact the City.