City seeking feedback on Olives Reserve upgrades
The City is seeking feedback on concepts for the upgrade to the southern section of Olives Reserve in Como.
A draft concept plan has been developed to create a more user friendly park.
Features of the plan include:
- Improved access with a new path connecting to existing footpaths
- Irrigation system upgrades, hydro zoned areas and new garden beds
- Planting of low height, waterwise native species throughout the park, and along the boundary with the freeway for screening and to minimise noise
- Improved grassed area
- Planting of trees to improve shade while maintaining river vistas
- Facilitation of dog exercise with low turf mounds and dog agility equipment
- Installation of low, partial barrier fencing for safety along the car park entry drive
- Drink fountain with dog bowls
- Shaded areas for sitting, relaxing and enjoying the riverside amenity of the park.
To share your ideas, visit yoursay.southperth.wa.gov.au and complete the feedback form
Feedback closes 5pm Monday 4 September 2017.
Alternatively, attend a drop-in feedback and information session at Olives Reserve (southern end) on Tuesday 22 August from 4-5.30pm.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email email@example.com